Saturday, March 07, 2009

Outside....

It's 71 degrees in York!!! 71!!!! Obviously we are outside, right now Katie and Nat are in the sandbox and well, I'm on the computer, but I'll be heading back out very soon. I took a few pictures of Katie playing that I thought I would post while my camera battery recharges........enjoy!!
Just posing and looking cute!
I don't know what she was doing but you can see how long her hair is now.
Making baskets, no need to mention that she throws like a girl....we make the comment all of the time!! :)
Oops, I guess I didn't tighten her pant enough?!
About one second after I took this picture she threw that ball at my face, she wanted me to "catch it" but I wasn't paying attention....
These are from yesterday, Katie actually asked to sit with Tripp!! And in the picture below you can see the regression in action........she was kicking the little toys with her feet and everything, what a nut. Funny thing is that she hated the bouncy seat as a baby!!

No comments: