Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Random pictures............

Here are some random pictures from the last few days that I thought I would pass along. The first two pictures are of Katie, asleep in our bed. It's been really, really loud in the house with the cabinets being installed so Katie and I snuggled and watched some cartoons in our bed and about half way through a Phineas and Ferb she was asleep. I had to take some pictures!!

Tripp and Katie........happy!
Katie leaning over to give Tripp a kiss.
He has finally found his thumb, it's been a long journey but he finally did it!
Pop reading a story to Katie, we went over to their house today for lunch to escape the noise.
The cabinets and crown molding, done!! I'll take more pictures when the room looks inhabited, but we love them already.

No comments: