Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Baltimore Aquarium

This year Nat's parents got us an awesome Christmas present, an annual pass to the Baltimore Aquarium! With me getting sick and Katie potty training we really hadn't had time to use it until this week, fortunately we picked a great day for a visit and we had a TON of fun!
Katie in front of the "big fish", which she keeps telling everyone was my favorite part of the trip.
Awaiting the Dolphin Show at the aquarium, thank goodness I had a coloring book in my purse!
Watching the dolphins, her favorite.
Happy to see some dolphins.
Katie kept asking me when it would be her turn to get in and swim with the dolphins?
Her favorite moment, luckily I saw them lowering the ball from the ceiling so I knew when to take the picture............she keeps looking at it!
Katie in front of one of the Jellies tanks, the traveling exhibit right now is all about Jellyfish, very cool! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Burt, we are going to use the heck out of this pass!!

No comments: