Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What we have been up to......

It's been almost three weeks, but I am finally starting to feel better! What started out as a sinus infection, ended up turning itself into pneumonia and it wiped me out. Luckily Katie has been preoccupied with some Christmas presents and hasn't seemed to notice that I'm not moving around too much. Above is her on her bouncing ball, I really don't know what to call it, but she loves bouncing around the first floor!
A big smile.
Her major love right now is Candy Land, I'm not kidding when I say we probably play it a dozen times a day and have resorted to rationing out the times allowed to play. (We just finished playing three games.)
Katie moving her guy.
Her other favorite right now are the princess shoes my cousin Allison got for her, she walks or rather sashays around the house, clunking around as she goes. The shoes came in a four-pack and the pink furry ones are by far her favorites!

No comments: