Monday, November 28, 2005

Boo Part Two

Well here we are once again; another failed attempt at this IVF/FET thing. I had the blood test done this morning and this time I was feeling pretty good about the outcome. I don't know what in particular made me feel so positive but I really thought this was the month, Nat and I both did. The negative result threw us both for a loop.

We are doing well now; Mexican food and beer helps. Over chips, salsa and some Dos Equis we decided that we are going to take a little break from all of the drugs and heartache. To us it seems as though our past year has been all about having a baby and since we have had to deal with a bunch of negative results we are at a bit of a breaking point. We aren't giving up forever, just taking a much needed break. Part of our break will be looking in to international adoption, China in particular. We are both looking forward to learning about the program and about the possiblity of bringing home a little girl of our own.

We are bummed about todays results, don't get me wrong, but we aren't giving up just yet. I know no matter what happens my friends and family will be there to support us in our decisions and that keeps me staying positive.

I'll continue to update my blog, but it might be a bit more random as events unfold. Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers and support. I promise you that it has helped more than you could ever know.

No comments: