Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Finally

Tomorrow is the big day!

Dr. Michelle called a little bit ago to inform me that go time is tomorrow at 11am. I will once again have to go through the water torture ritual to make sure my bladder is nice and full and have to lie on the table thinking only about the sweet, sweet relief of the catheter. Pathetic huh?

For the FET cycle the doctors have to unfreeze some the remaining embroys that were frozen from the last "fresh" cycle. We chose to have three embroys inserted again and luckily all three embryos that were thawed for the procedure made it out A-Ok so we won't have to use any of the remaining 4. This was actually amazing because Nat and I were told about half of the thawed guys don't make it, so once again we are thinking somebody up there might like us!

Well that is all for now. I will send out an update tomorrow after the procedure and the drug induced nap that follows. At 11am, 10am Central, and 9 am Mountain (don't think I have anyone Pacific) please send me some good vibes, I'll need them!

No comments: