Wednesday, November 02, 2005

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck, right?

This is me about 2 hours ago, laying on the table with needles sticking out of my stomach. I played secret undercover journalist today, steathily sneaking my camera in to the acupuncturist. You can see that they are little, skinny needles, I swear they don't hurt at all, but they are weird to look at. Taking this picture turned out to be a bit more difficult than I had planned, I had a needle on the inner side of my elbow so I couldn't bend my right arm. Have you ever tried taking a picture with your left hand, not easy!!


I smell like a giant doobie!!

As soon as Jenny lit this herbal cigar thing it was like a giant flashback to the dorms on a Friday night at West Virginia University. That smell was so dead on that I was actually watching my speed on the way home thinking that if I got pulled over there was no way of avoiding jail. Seriously. After she lit the "joint" she ran it up and down my legs and feet and over my stomach, close enough to my skin that I could feel the heat. Jenny said that the smoke would open up my pathways and cleanse my spleen and kidneys, important for keeping my chi flowing correctly.

Okey Dokey!

All I know that it did for sure was make me reek so badly that my cat ran in the opposite direction when I came in the front door. I ran up to the bedroom and immediately ripped off my "acupuncture clothes" and threw them in the hamper, stuffing them way down to the bottom. I should just throw them in the laundry but I want Nat to smell that smell, aahh the joys of being my husband.

Well oddly enough after all of this excitement I am now sleepy, the faux Mary Jane is taking its' toll. I taped the Amazing Race from last night so I think I am going to get all snuggled back in bed and watch my favorite crazy Italian family embarrass themselves once again on national television, their favorite pastime is yelling at each other and they are great at it! (if you watch that show you know who I'm talking about)

Have a great day!!!

No comments: