Thursday, November 09, 2006

Katherine Elaine Burt

Just in case you didn't get the news, Katie was born 11-08-06 via C-section at 12:06pm here at York Hospital. She weighed in at a whopping 4 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 inches long. Both Katie and I are doing well, although I have only been able to see her once outside of the delivery room, Nat has been over as much as he can to hold her and check in on her. I am still on so many drugs that they haven't moved me out of labor hall yet and hopefully at some point today I will be back in my bigger room in the maternity hall and more importantly able to get out of this stupid bed and spend some time with my daughter. Fingers crossed. I'll keep everyone posted as things happen...... I will also try and get some more pictures of the cutest addition.

No comments: