Friday, August 05, 2005

Blood Letting

Well today I went back to see our IVF P.A. to make a schedule for the next month. At first it seemed like a lot to do and a lot to remember, but now that I look at it again it's really not that bad.
Our appointment was at 7:30am, a bit on the early side for me, but convenient for my DH so we had a early start. I followed this appoinment with a dentist appointment, great chompers, then for my infectious diseases test. Ugh. They test you for EVERYTHING!! I had 10 vials of blood taken and they didn't even ask me to hang around to make sure I didn't pass out. Nat and I both have to get tests for HIV, hepatitis B&C and RPR (I don't know what that is?). Plus I had to get TSH, Rubella, Rubeola, and others that I now forget. I think I lost too much blood to function correctly. In fact, I'm going to lie down for a bit, more later.....

No comments: