Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Friday Part 2

Now that I have full blood flow I think I can finish my previous post, let's hope. The doctor gave me a schedule for the next month which like I said before looked daunting but now I think it is pretty tame. Today I get my shipment of drugs. I don't know when they are coming so I am just going to hang out here and do busy work until they arrive. From what the people at I-Core told me, they are my drug suppliers, I will be receiving a myriad of drugs. First I'll start with the Lupron, that begins on the 26th of this month. If I'm not mistaken I will be giving myself that shot for 14 days. I am also being sent needles, progesterone oil, follistim, and dyoxycycline. The follistim will be started sometime in the beginning of September when my bloodwork and ultrasounds say I can start, I'm pretty sure this is the medication that makes the follicles grow, hence the name?! The progesterone oil is a intramuscular shot that will have to be administered by my husband after the transfer, which is why this Friday we are attending an injection class. We also sign the contract on Friday and finally get to meet the actual doctor who will be performing the transfer. More on Friday after our class and meeting!

No comments: