Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The big day!!!!

Well the two little embryos made it through the night so we are on for the transfer tomorrow at 11:3oam. We have decided to thaw two other frozen embroys for a last ditch effort and transfer four. Scary, huh? The doctor did say that the two "fresh" embryos looked great and that they were cleaving, dividing, just fine. So finally my awesome cleavage has done me some good!

Sorry dad; poor taste?

Anyhow, on a crummy note, I have started to hyper-stimulate. In the past 2 days I have gained 4.5 pounds of water and I seriously feel like I am developing a swimming pool in my stomache. The pain isn't unbearable, but I am so bloated even sweatpants are tugging at the waist. Oh well, it can't get worse.

Oh wait, tomorrow I have to drink a gallon of water for the transfer, remember the water torture game? It will get worse! I have to have a completely full bladder for the transfer and last time I got caught trying to cheat, didn't have a full bladder on time, and I held up the transfer team for about 25 minutes. Oops. This time I'll be good and get this thing done on schedule, although I did notice that they gave me the last transfer time before lunch again, maybe they are already planning on me screwing up?

That's it from me for at least another 36 hours or so. We are sans laptop at the moment so being on bedrest will prevent me from giving you an update until friday afternoon. Feel free to call and chat after about 3pm tomorrow, the shot they give me before the transfer usually knocks me out for about 2 hours, but once awake I will be bored so please bother me!!

Happy Birthday Puddy!!

No comments: