Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick Update

Today I went back for another round of blood work to check my HCG levels and my progesterone levels. Both, thankfully, were great. My HCG level rose from 89 on monday to 594 today and my progesterone levels which had fallen from 24 down to 15 last week, were back up at a little higher than 19. Woo-Hoo!!!!

The next step is yet another round of blood work on tuesday and then we are released to our OB/GYN. Sue, the drug lady at the clinic, told me that they like to see the levels over 1,000 before they let us go. According to what I'm reading I might be getting my first ultrasound soon, maybe not next week but the week following (first week of May). They can see the gestational sac once the HCG levels hit 2000 and by tuesday I should be around 2500; I know with IVF patients they like to confirm the number of gestational sacs ASAP!!

Ok well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Congrats again to Amy Mishler and husband Matt, they found out yesterday that they are having a baby girl!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: