Sunday, April 02, 2006

More Birthday Fun!

Today was a fun day spent in Lancaster County celebrating Nat's uncle Arthur's (Pud) 60th birthday. I was feeling pretty good today, nice weather and good food, not so bad. As the day has progressed I have gotten increasingly nervous and now at 8pm I'm wondering if I will be able to sleep! I just wanted to pass on a few pictures and distract myself in the process; cute babies and puppies are an easy target for that!!
This little cute thing is Maya; she is Nat's step-cousin, or something like that. She will be turning 1 in about 2 weeks and is she ever adorable, look at those big blue eyes! Even though she was fighting off a cold she had a blast watching the puppy run back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth. She would laugh every time "Skipper" would come anywhere near her, I'm telling you babies and puppies, great combo!
This is Skipper, Pud's birthday gift. He's a Sheltie, and oh my gosh is he furry! We had a lot of fun chasing him around the yard and when I picked him up he just snuggled with me for about 10 minutes; it was like holding a giant teddy bear. Hopefully tomorrow I will have another puppy picture up here; my sister Sarah and her husband Tim were bringing home a 10-week-old golden retriever today. (I'm hoping for a special guest appearance tomorrow after my retrieval!)
Ok well I guess it's time for me to attempt to relax and sleep, big day tomorrow. I'll try and let you all know how things went when I am awake and alert, no druggie blogging for me! Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers and support, it has helped me in ways you will never know. Posted by Picasa

No comments: