Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Keep Em' Coming

So I guess this morning was a slow one at the Fertility Center because my results were back by 9am, usually they don't call until after 1pm. Anyhow, still looking good and progressing, my HCG was 3,487 this morning which is still above average, but not high enough to be twins. (Very OK with that!!) Michelle, my nurse practitioner, set up our first pre-natal visit for Wednesday May 3rd at 7:30am and Nat and I are super excited!!! I found out that the first ultrasound won't be until the following week, she said two-weeksish from today. She really did say weeksish.

Other than that things are relatively quiet here. We still haven't sold our house and we are both getting a little discouraged with the whole process, but with everything else that's going on, who cares!!! Well I am heading back to bed, I wasn't expecting that phone call so early and I was actually sleeping again. (tough life, huh?) I will definitely keep everyone posted on my progress and when weird things begin happening to my body, you will be the first to know....

No comments: