Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Black and Blue

Check out the eyelid; I think it's looking worse as the days go by!
Things are just getting worse here for other reasons too, her teeth are bugging the crap out of her; literally. She has the worse case of diaper rash that I've ever seen and she can't stop going #2!! On top of that she is eating a lot less, I think because it hurts her to chew, and she has gotten very clingy (she cried when the cable guy tried to give her a "high five").
So, yep, it's a bit crazy around here but I have to admit the extra 22 lbs. of warmth I'm carrying around lately has me reminiscing of days with little baby Katie and how much I miss being attached to someone. The bitter and the sweet; I love watching her grow but I wish she would stay little forever, that isn't possible right?! Aahh, motherhood, the ultimate catch 22.......


No comments: