Monday, January 28, 2008

Oops she did it again!

I guess she's just clumsy like her Mother because this is becoming a weekly occurrence!

Katie was rocking on her rocking chair, stood up to get out of the chair, missed her footing and fell face first into her activity cube. (It's wood with nice corners!!) These pictures don't do the bruise justice, this all happened Sunday afternoon and that's when I took the pics, this morning, Monday, her eyelid is swollen and she has a nice shiner.

On the bright side of things she is still her happy go lucky self and went right back over to the rocking chair after the incident, we did move the activity cube out of the way though!! I hope everybody has a good week, I'll try and get another good picture of my little linebacker!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: