Friday, January 04, 2008

Random Stuff

Here are some pictures that I forgot about in the midst of the holiday picture rush. First up is Katie on her Bounce and Spin Zebra. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tim got this for Katie for her birthday but we pulled it up from the basement on Christmas Eve to see if she fit it yet and no surprises here but she is still a bit to short for her feet to both be on the ground while jumping on the zebra. We will try again in another month.

Here is Katie with her snowman snow globe from Hallmark. My friend Heather got one as a baby gift for our friend Karen and I thought it was really cute. Not only is it an automated snow globe, no shaking needed, but it also has a light that changes from red to blue to green and then orange. Katie LOVES it!! You can see in the picture that Mr. Snowman's hat is already off and later that day Katie knocked his nose off too, no big deal though, I can easily glue gun those puppies back into place. I just wanted to let all of you with small babies and grand babies know that this is an easy $15 gift that was a big, big hit at our house. (Just make sure you always keep it on the counter where little hands can't get to it, we have had it up since we got it and it's still falling apart!!!)


These two babies are Lainey (above) and Libby (below) Sheets, my friend Tilly's twin girls. Cute, huh?! Nat, Katie and I went over for a short visit before we all got sick and let me tell you twins are no laughing matter. Lainey was basically calm and sleepy the whole time we were there but Libby wasn't exactly enjoying the visit and would have little bursts of crazy and then would calm down. What I realized within five minutes is that having twins is hard work, mentally and physically, and with a two year old active little boy to entertain Tilly should be up for Sainthood; I'm being totally honest here. I was getting stressed out just watching her and she was just laughing about the fact that Ben, her son, has already sat on one of the girls and stuck his fingers in another one's mouth while playing "Doctor Ben". You're awesome Till, oh and so is Dave but he wasn't there for the visit so I'm giving you all of the credit!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: