Thursday, January 03, 2008

Go Hokies!

(Katie with her game face on!!)

Well it's been a few days since I last posted anything, why you ask? We're SICK!!! Nat and I both have sinus infections that have put us semi out of commission, I'm much more pathetic about it. When I'm sick I get tired so I have been sleeping a lot and my sinus infection has caused me to have some really nasty headaches so I'm just down for the count. Nat is doing much better, although he is in the "draining" stage so he can get some of it out, where as mine is still stuffed up in my head; I know you all wanted the details!

Anyhow......

Tonight the Virginia Tech Hokies are playing Kansas in the Orange Bowl and since Katie is a HUGE Hokie fan she had to get all dressed up in support of her team. (Aunt Liz and Uncle Doug are grads of VT!!) I just wanted to make sure everyone got to see our little Hokie in action.

GO HOKIES!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: