Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Genius!

As you know Katie is a genius, of course I know you all already knew that, and today she decided to show off a bit with sorting shapes. The little red car that her Uncle Jarrett and Aunt Christy got her for Christmas has a shape sorter in the front (picture above) and today while Nat and I were finishing dinner we looked down and lo and behold Katie had figured out how to put the blue circular piece into the circle shaped hole.

Genius!!!

I must admit she couldn't figure out the triangle and the square she got in about 3 times out of 10, but I'm still taking it as a big brain moment for my little Einstein!

(Oh and I understand that maybe she should have figured this out already but I'm still thinking she's gifted; tell me you don't think that about your kids!!!)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: