Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Night At The Museum

Last night was Nat's company Christmas party, yes we know it's January!! I think they do it in January so they have more options on locations and this year they picked a good one, the National Aquarium in Baltimore. If you have ever been to the National Aquarium then you know that it's expansive and expensive so you need both time and money to make the trip. Well for the party we not only got in for free but we had the run of the place for an hour after it had been closed to the general public. Not too bad!!

We saw sharks, dolphins, Nemo, frogs and turtles, the works. I liked the dolphins the best but now that I think about it the dessert table was directly in front of their tank so maybe it was just some product placement that worked on me! Nat liked the luminescent fish, the light up ones, just because they did something other than swim. As a bonus we saw at least two different animals mating, which isn't the exact wording that came out of my mouth but I thought I would clean it up for the blog. I guess it's like happy hour when the museum closes!

In other news I had to go to the doctors office about four hours before we left for the party because even though my sinus infection seems to have cleared up my headache is still lingering around. My regular doctor wasn't in on Saturday so I saw the second stringer and she was convinced that I was having a migraine so she gave me a shot of Torodol. Well it didn't work, basically because I don't think I had a migraine. I kept telling her that I had migraines in the past and I was pretty sure that this wasn't one of them, she didn't seem to care what I thought and wham bam shot in the tush. Lovely! I still have the headache this morning.

Ok well enjoy the pictures, if you want the animal mating pictures let me know and I'll send them to you. Yeah, it was that kind of night!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: