Thursday, May 22, 2008

Playdate...

We had a full house today and as usual I forgot to get my camera out until it was almost over! The picture above is Katie, obviously, playing with a new toy that Chase got this past weekend, Heather was kind enough to bring over. Of course Katie loved the toy but anytime another child would attempt to get in any playtime on the toy she would cry and run away, she doesn't understand sharing yet!!

This is Hailey, she's Michelle's niece and she is three days younger than Katie. It was so fun to watch another child Katie's age and for all of Kate's cuts and scrapes Hailey is for sure the bigger dare devil. I didn't think anyone was crazier than my child until I saw Hailey standing on top of the Jump and Spin Zebra, yes standing, and jumping to make the thing bounce. Hailey's mom Steph said that Hailey will climb anything and stand on top of it so we were all keeping an eye on my piano and the whereabouts of Hailey!!

Here are Makenzie and Ben enjoying their cupcakes, well I guess I should say enjoying their frosting because neither of them ate the actual cake part.

This is Tilly with her twins Libby and Lainey, they are so cute and fun to watch! (They are almost crawling!!) It was so funny to watch the other kids while Libby, Lainey and baby Grayson were rolling around on the floor, they would run right over them and Ben even pushed a car right over Libby's arm!! Katie tried to sit on Grayson more than once and almost poked out Lainey's eye trying to show me that Lainey did indeed have eyes, I guess she thinks that they are dolls?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: