Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Katie's Bouncing Love.....






Today my mother, sister Liz and I took Katie to a carnival at Red Lion High School (Liz teaches there). I was so excited to take Katie to the petting zoo that the 4-H club had set up, all baby animals, pigs, cows, bunnies and goats. They were all so cute and Katie wanted nothing to do with any of them, there were even 3 week old kittens; what's fluffier and more petable than that?


I thought that it was going to be a washout after the dissapointment of the petting zoo but things turned around after we stopped to watch some Irish dancing and Katie joined in. (Yep, she's a dancer!!) We watched the dancers and ate french fries, then moved around to some different games before happening upon the bounce house.


Mom and I were apprehensive about letting Katie get in, the kids were all way, way bigger than her. Katie's argument in favor of jumping was convincing though, jumping up and down and clapping her hands while my Mother was holding her. The above video is a little snipit of the jumping.......SHE LOVED IT!!!

Enjoy!!!



No comments: