Saturday, May 17, 2008

We are finally COOL!!

So you are all going to crack up when I tell you this.....Nat and I finally got an iPod!!!!

Yes we are the last two people on this Earth that didn't own one, call it techno-laziness, but finally we have one and that's what counts. Isn't it beautiful, it's a Touch and I have already stolen it and claimed it as my own; although I guess Nat will have to have some access to it because at this point I can only play music! (Don't know how to download music on to it and there are a thousand other features that bewilder me; do you know I can even get online with this thing!!!........please stop laughing at me.)

Ok well I am going to rock out now......now if someone could just explain to me why those stupid ear buds won't stay in my ear holes that would be great......


Posted by Picasa

No comments: