Monday, July 21, 2008

Action shots at the pool....

Today I thought I would try to take some action shots at the pool and Katie did not disapoint! I can't take pictures while we are in the "big kid pool" because Katie is always trying to jump in the pool while I'm not looking, but I did get some fun ones from the baby pool. Of course she will jump right in to the baby pool too, the deep end is 2.5 ft deep, so I had to chuck my camera on to my chair more than once but I think I got some keepers....Enjoy!!



Katie hanging in the deep end up on the step.


One of those, Oh my gosh she's jumping, moments when I had to toss the camera and catch her!


She likes to "hop" like a frog a lot.


Yep, she's playing peek-a-boo on a pool deck. (Thank goodness she peeks to see where she's going!)



This was one of those times she did jump as I was taking a picture; you have no idea how many generations of my family do that tounge thing when they are concentrating. It's nice to see I passed something along!!



No comments: