Thursday, July 10, 2008

TEETH!!!

Currently Katie's gums are red and swollen and although one of her eye teeth has already erupted, the other three are coming in slowly and apparently painfully. I took these pictures in a rare moment of glee, I guess wrecking my family room causes joy in the hearts of toddlers?! I gave her some Motrin about 30 minutes ago and it has seemed to help, she's eating right now which is something she really hasn't done in the past two days. Sure bananas and yogurt are working because they are mushy, but anything she has to chew has been a no-no. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will take a nice nap and then we can go "sim", swim in Katie speak, and hopefully salvage the second part of the day!

Oh and Amy and Matt just found out they are having a little boy!!! YAY for them; Lauren will now learn the thrill of having a younger brother. (Thrill or terror?)


Throwing my throw pillows off of the couch, hummm...maybe that's how they got their name?


What'chu talking about Mama?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: