Friday, September 05, 2008

Go LIONS!!!

We just returned from Katie's 1st high school football game and let me tell you, she LOVED it!! I think it was the band and the cheerleaders that she loved the most but if my cousin Allison asks you it was her son, my cousin, Steven that she was watching the whole time!! We only stayed through about half of the second quarter but we will be going back as much as possible to see #32 in his senior year......and to cheer with the cheerleaders!
I had a shirt made for Katie, the front has Steven's number #32 and the back, well, you can see what the back says. I think it's cool and so did my whole family, all 12 of us that were there.......we can turn into a mob some nights!
That's our boy, #32, he's a defensive end and for the little bit I was there tonight he was playing great!

No comments: