Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just saying hi

Today Katie and I were playing around with the cameras, me with the new one and she with the old one. She calls the camera "cheese" and she kept asking me to "try it", so I thought I would let her play with the old one while I took pictures with the new one, unfortunately my plan backfired because now all of the "cheese's" are hers. Oops....
Laughing while I tickled her.
Trying to get a good one of both of us, I look pretty darn weird.....I know.
Taking a snooze with her "cheese", she was fake snoring and everything!
Staring at me from the other end of the table on the patio, she was ticked that I took her sidewalk chalk.
So she came after me.....this minor uprising was quickly quashed and she was back to two cheeks on the chair pretty fast!


No comments: