Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Chase!!

Today is Chase's 1st birthday so we had a small, but fun, get together here at our house. Unfortunatly since we are leaving for the beach tomorrow, and taking our next door neighbors along, we are going to miss the big 1st Birthday Bash that Chase's Mom and Dad are throwing for him on Sunday. (I'm really ticked that we're missing this one, they're getting a Moon Bounce!!!) Anyhow, we had some pizza and cupcakes and watched our little ones run around and play, oh and opened some gifts which I think Maddux and Katie thought were for them, although very few tears were shed when it was time to give them to their rightful owner. I can't believe it's been a year.......when did time start speeding up?


The birthday boy!!

Katie eating some pizza and wearing it.

Yep, that's my daughter feeding Maddux a cheddar bunny.....I think Sheri and I almost fainted when we saw this one, she wasn't stealing but sharing!!! (Proud Moment!!)
Chase digging into his birthday cupcake.
Sheri and Chase passing smiles.
Maddux destroying his cupcake, we all took more pictures of this kid eating one cupcake than anything else.
Nice form.

My dainty cupcake eater, she had virtually no mess.
Chase playing with some of his new toys!!
The boys.
The three musketeers, well their backsides.

That's my boy, well not really mine, not afraid to go out riding horses in a tutu.


No comments: