Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.....

Well today we had big plans, it was in the 90's and we just got back from the beach so we were going out and about, enjoying our last "vacation" day. Unfortunately Katie's immune system had other plans. We got up this morning and went over to my parents house to check on some party favors for my sisters baby shower next weekend. While we were there Katie started to act up, she was whiny, chewing on her hands and acting just plain nutty. As soon as we got home I took her temperature and it was 99.8, nothing too high, but I thought I might check it again when she woke up from her nap. Well sure enough after her nap her temp. jumped up to 102.6....ugh. I called the doctor and he told me to watch her over night and if her temperature is still high in the morning to bring her in. Poor girl, she was just plain out of it tonight. We read some stories and I scratched her back, calmed her down as much as I could but you could tell she was feeling lousy.

What a lovely way to end a vacation!!

Chewing on her hands, still having issues with the canine teeth.


No comments: