Sunday, September 21, 2008

Liz's Baby Shower

Another day, another party!


Today was Liz's baby shower, it was held at her mother-in-laws home, and it was wonderful! Of course I was in charge of recording gifts as she opened them so I didn't get to take too many pictures, but I think we have all been to enough baby showers to get the general idea of what went on. Above is the picture of her cake and trust me when I say it was as good as it looks, there is a reason why we always order cakes from the same lady, they are incredible and there is always enough to take home!

The tables, with toys and stuffed animals as centerpieces. In case you didn't know, Liz doesn't know what the sex of the baby is so everything was done in red and yellow. (We all think it's a boy though!)

The gifts lined up along the side of the porch. I couldn't get all of the presents in one picture because the line of gifts continued around the bend of the house and then on another side of the patio!!
The one picture I have of Liz opening up a gift.
Katie enjoying the spoils of gift wrap, the bows! Her shirt says "I'm the Big Cousin" on it.
Liz's haul, or most of it. As you can see she's ready now!
One picture of the crowd, and yes Nat is at the baby shower. He had just come down to drop Katie off after her nap and ended up staying a bit longer because while trying to squeeze into a parking spot he scratched another car. Ugh.
Other than Nat's social faux pas it was a great day, Liz got everything she needs and spending time with family and friends is always a blast!

No comments: